Sr. Operations Manager
Role and Responsibilities
The Operations Manager Responsible for leading and managing contact center KPI and quality performance by building and maintaining high performing teams and ensuring the department is meeting or exceeding all individual, team, and department KPI performance and staffing goals to drive profitability and deliver a high-quality customer/client experience.
- Manages call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; defining user requirements; and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Implement, support and develop a team of operations leaders. Work to ensure that all members of the team are focused on the delivery of company financial goals, and client operational expectations
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by collaborating with workforce management to identify needed schedule and resource requirements to meet service level objectives and facilitating and coordinating hiring, onboarding, training, and performance management of staff
- Create, maintain and deliver operations performance reporting to management including daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual scheduled and ad hoc performance reporting and analysis.
- Effectively analyze both qualitative and quantitative performance data trends to measure team and center performance and create and drive actionable development plans that drive performance improvement through regular coaching, feedback, counseling, and performance reviews to ensure a quality customer/client experience
- Create, implement and Manage operations new hire on-boarding and procedure and system, change control process
- Identify business process improvement opportunities and develop and drive improvement implementation initiatives
- Collaborate with Client Experience Management to ensure and support a high-quality customer/client experience through effective customer needs analysis to diagnose gaps, identify opportunities, measure feedback on customer interactions with contact center, net promoter, CSI and C-SAT results and recommend and implement change to ensure performance excellence
- Collaborate with WFM to support inbound, outbound, and back office workflow, staffing and scheduling, call routing, and dialer service level needs are met and ensure business plans for workforce management processes, policies and procedures are enforced.
- Implement business plans to close operations management processes gaps, policies and procedures including new software upgrades, equipment upgrades, disaster recovery planning etc.
- Monitor system performance; identify and resolve problems; prepare and completing action plans;
- Support management of vendor relationships
- Track emerging trends, maintain professional knowledge, and Benchmark other call centers to ensure we are utilizing current technology and best practice methodology in contact center management are met
- Monitor, measure and manages CSR and team quality of service, resolve customer/client escalation and system performance issues; proactively identify and resolve problems; prepare and complete action plans and incident analysis
- Foster team building and provide and coach on career development and career pathing opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Finance, or related field and 5+ years of progressive call center leadership experience or equivalent experience of 8 + years call center operations and quality leadership experience
- Strong Performance Management background with experience coaching and developing teams to meet and exceed KPI’s
- Experience working in a matrixed environment and building relationships to leverage skills that aid in delivering projects
- Experience identifying and implementing, and measuring process improvement initiatives
- Experience managing and delivering multiple projects on time and budget.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher
- Project Management Certification
- Workforce Management Experience
- 2+ years consumer auto dealership, auto finance, and or contact center operations experience
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Experience with Verint, NICE, Calabrio, Aspect workforce management applications
- Experience with quality monitoring management platforms such as Calabrio, NICE, Verint, Aspect etc.
- Experience with Genesys, Avaya, CISCO, Aspect on premise and or a cloud based solution such as five9, Interactive Intelligence